IT’S OKAY TO PUT YOURSELF FIRST ♥
We know how hard it can be to put yourself first sometimes. You’re amazing for always making sure that other people are taken care of, but remember that you can only look out for others as long as you look out for yourself, first. Putting yourself first is a form of self care. Its realizing you need put yourself in timeout, to get your thoughts together.
One of The Things I like to do, as a form of self care is journaling. It allows me to get my thoughts together in a more structured setting. I have come up with a list of journal prompts, to help get you started.
Here’s some of my Journal prompts.:
- Your best Personality trait.
- What was the last compliment you received?
- What do you feel like you need most right now?
- What are 3 simple ways you can love yourself?
- A love letter to your body, thanking it!
- If money was not an issue where would you live?
- Where would you be, if you accomplished all your goals?
- How can you Brighten your love ones day?
- What makes you want to thrive as a______?
- What does thriving look like to you?
- How will you help your family thrive?
- Do your goals thrive with your values?
- Just writing Thank YOU! -This is something that I do on those days that I completely have nothing to write about but I am Happy, Just because. Sometimes its about giving yourself credit for how far you have come and allowed abundance to enter.
Again, taking time to Make sure you are caring for your needs, is what will help you thrive throughout your day. D*mn, it will help you thrive throughout LIFE! Journaling may not be for everyone, but I will say just give it a try! #EDITyourlife
Hey Friend, Hey! If you like this post, please share it and Pin it!
Your Favorite Editor Of Chaos,